A ‘high performance’ tune-up 2-hour event
… for your business …
BEFORE the busy Pool & Landscaping season ahead …
You know that feeling when you’ve just had a tune up? Your vehicle ran ‘OK’ before … but after a tune up, it SINGS!
Well, in this 2 hour business ‘tune up’ event, we’ll help you do the same with your business … so you get your leads and sales ‘singing’ … you’ll leave with strategies to achieve an even bigger, more profitable, AND less stressful pool building and landscaping season ahead.
This is NOT about telling you how to build magnificent pools, or landscapes. You do that already. No, this event is about:
- Giving you the secrets to attracting only ‘A’ quality leads
- Effective ways to quickly and accurately qualify the best prospects
- How to excite high end prospects to signing WITH YOU. 100% ethical, no ‘knocking’ the competition, but simply EDUCATING prospects to YOUR superior quality and workmanship
- The steps to more sales … with far fewer quotes … avoiding wasted time and energy with tyre kickers
- Being even more confident in your presentations when selling at higher margins
- Dramatically increasing your sales success rate
The format of this special event:
A ‘sleeves-rolled-up’ working session with a small group of successful pool builders and landscapers. 100% practical solutions for your lead handling, qualifying and selling challenges.
$88 (with a guest for free)
100% money back guaranteed.
Reserve your seats NOW for the
‘High Performance Tune Up’ event
Monday 29th July
Indicate your preferred session time below
Tingalpa Hotel, 1563 Wynnum Road, Tingalpa, Qld.
Here’s what some of your peers say about these strategies:
“… a HUGE impact on our husband and wife pool building business… added at least $400,000 to our business since we started (using the strategies), and we’ve got more time with our children too.”
Paula Kuhnert, Bellevista Pools
“… We did 18 months turnover in the first six months following the system… now we’ve stepped back, and slowed down… doing the same turnover as originally, but with a whole lot more profit.”
Jordan Robinson, Brisbane Pool and Landscapes
“Before, we had a feeling of being snowed under, not seeing the profit for the amount of work. (What Chris teaches) is clear and simply explained, and leaves you wondering why you hadn’t thought of
these things before. We would happily recommend this to others.”
Michelle Suski, Pool Concepts, Darwin.
BLBB Pty Ltd PO Box 5358 Manly Queensland, 4179 ABN 67687786694